Saturday, December 19, 2009

My FANTABULOUS Idea

Yeah, I know, I obviously have not been blogging everyday.  I think it was ridiculous of me to think that I could carry on a blog everyday, raise three children, and work full time.  So, I am re-setting my goal of trying to blog every other day, or so.  See how I did that? I gave myself leeway, then I won't feel bad when I DON'T blog. 

Anyway, I went out with my friend Ryley again last night.  We did what you young folks call "bar hopping", which, really, I have not ever done before.  It was fine, other than the whole 'driving around the entire city to get to a different bar' thing.  You see, we started at Ruby Tuesdays to see some of Ry's friends.  We went to the Station to meet some more of her friends, then we went to downtown Lumpy's to meet her sister.  What did you get out of this? That I apparently don't have friends.  Anyway, that is fine, I just like to come along for the ride. 

Well, we were dancing at The Station, and while that is all cool, and they are playing club music that I don't know and stuff, and I am spazzing out on the dance floor (I am such an AWEOSOME dancer.  My moves are teh awesomez), I had a BRILLIANT idea.  Now, you all have to promise not to steal it, because, it will make me rich and famous all at the same time, I am TELLING you. 

Alright, alright...are you ready? Ok, why not make a dance club...wait for it....for BROADWAY MUSIC!!!  BAM! I would call it 42nd Street, and my catchline would be "where life is a musical" WHOA, I know right? It is such a fabulous idea! And, I have documented that it was MY idea, so none of you can steal it, OR ELSE. 

No, think about it, the club would be open to everyone.  It would be open to boys who like girls and girls who like boys, and girls who like girls, and boys who like boys, and, girls who like boys who like boys! See, something for everyone! It would be great too, because REAL dancing would take place.  There would be a little tap dancing, and some big musical numbers where everyone comes prepared with a dance.  And, every other hour, I would stop the music, and give everyone a song to work on, then, after the time is up, the song would play, and everyone would perform the song they were working on. 

It is seriously genius.  I am going to do it! As I was dancing yesterday on the dance floor, I started to daydream of a world where this idea would work.  It would  be so amazing. 

My dance floor would look like this all the time, and also shows how anyone coming to my club would travel.  Amazing:



Promise I'll be blogging more, just been super busy with Christmas and everything.  I have lots of ideas saved up, so just you wait my two followers! JUST YOU WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. Two Followers? Hahahaha that is too beautiful and wonderful. Not the followers, but your words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face is beautiful and wonderful too! But seriously!? I would be at that club every night. FOR. SERIOUS. And on the off chance I met a straight boy....he would totally get lucky, I am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete