Monday, December 21, 2009

Amazing Chairs

We have a test at work tomorrow that I have been studying all night for, so this post will be brief.  Remember how I have raved about those chairs that I love so much? I have mentioned it about eleventy billion times, and I think there have so far been 3 posts JUST for the chair.  Yeah, well, I found out each chair is around 700 dollars.  I really do have the Air Jordan of chairs.  AMAZING. 

Now, hopefully my bum being very comfortable and my back being supported fully will help me pass this test tomorrow.  If I pass I will get Wednesday off PAID.  OH SNAP. 

Love you all, there is nothing more that I am going to share tonight.  Sorry that I am super lame.  You love me though so we're cool right? cool? yeah.  Ok, on that note, I do have something to share:


By the way, that was totally just an insight into my stream of thought.  If you doubted that I think in musicals, now you know that I really do. 

Alright, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment