Thursday, January 7, 2010

waking up

YES. I KNOW. IT HAS BEEN LIKE TEN DAYS. I am sorry.  The babies have been super sick and life has been a bit traumatic lately.  Here is my day yesterday:

Wake up. Find out the alarm didn't go off and I have to take Severian to school in 5 minutes.  LEAP out of bed. Wake Severian up. Go out into the hall and realize the babies (I call them the trouble twins) are already up and have dumped all my make up in the toilet. Take Severian to school. Come home, fish everything out of the toilet. Pray that the toilet would flush. Toilet doesn't flush. Start crying.  Call my mom to tell her that the babies have broken her toilet.  She comforted me.  Get the toilet fixed. Watch helplessly as Katalina trips and smacks her head against the corner of the wall causing a huge goose egg.  comfort her.  Wake up at 3 in the AM when Severian throws up on my bed.

This, amongst other things. This has been a relatively typical day over the past few days, on top of my weekends where I work 10 hour days, I have just been too tired to blog.  However, I wanted to post a quick post today because now that everyone is healthy and life is once again good, I want to go back to blogging more.

Mostly, today, I got the sweetest, most adorable message, and I thought I would share.  It was this:


"honey, you're my favourite thing to lose sleep over"

Um, my legs went weak for a moment at the cuteness factor of that line.  It was off the adorable charts, and it made my entire day.  Enough that I thought I should blog about it.

 ALRIGHT. THAT being said, everyone should check out THIS site.  It is VERY good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment