Sunday, January 24, 2010

No one knows, we only guess..just a leap for happiness...

WOW.  WOW. WOW. Ok.  This weekend, has possibly been one of the craziest ever in my LIFE. What was a terrible situation, actually turned into a great one. Not because I got back together with Duane, but because I learned some interesting tidbits, and am finally able to get rid of the lies, and look forward to boys who know how to tell the truth. 

While my pride is, of course, hurt by some things I found out over the course of the last few days, I am glad it turned out the way that it did.  I honestly feel like a huge weight has been taken off of my shoulders because I do not have to continue to feel oppressed by Duane's waffling.  I made a decision, which he did not want me to make, and I made it of my own accord, and with the knowledge of everything.  I am happy once again, and looking forward to super fantabulous times in the future.

I am pretty amazing like that, I know. 

Now, I am sure you all were hoping that I would be telling dirty, gritty details on my blog.  While, you know that I am quite an open person, there are some choice people who blog stalk me.  I don't want any feelings to be hurt, or anything to be said here that could possibly damage a fledgling relationship.  Therefore, I have chosen to stay silent.  I know, now you all are just wondering what the story is, and are BITING YOUR NAILS in anticipation. 

Well, I, personally, like shoes, boys who dance, candy, and...............oh, I like friends of friends who are single.  I am able to be bribed with all of the above for the story if you want it.  BUT, I will only accept the above as bribes.  Sorry. 

On a completely different note, I HIGHLY recommend the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.  Excellent film, and my lover Heath Ledger was in it, as his last performance. And, the amazing Paloma Faith. When she came on screen I yelled 'I LOVE YOU PALOMA FAITH' like a 17 year old fan girl watching Twilight.  For. Serious.


I was going to post the title song for this blog, however, EMBEDDING IS DISABLED!!!! Therefore, I highly recommend clicking HERE

PS. "Hello, my name is Lindsay, I have been Taylor Swift free for three days." 
      "Hi Lindsay!"

No comments:

Post a Comment