Wednesday, January 20, 2010

YOU KNOW WHY!

Alright, I am halfway between depressed and angry.  Half the time I want to just yell it out until I feel better, and the other half I am in this stupor of unconsolableness (yeah, I made that up just now, SNAP).  That being said, I have to say that I think this is my first TRUE break up ever.  With Ian, it was a divorce, and a family involved.  With Darin, he stopped talking to me for like, five days, and I am better than that.  (For those of you who don't know, I dated a boy named Darin about two years ago.  Obviously...we broke up). Then, relationships before that were weird and just faded away.  So, yes, this is the first time I think I really get to experience what every 19 year old girl is experiencing right now. 

And, in accordance with what 19 year old girls do after a break up I have spent my morning listening to Taylor Swift.  I COULDN'T STOP.  My mind was screaming 'WHY, WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO TAYLOR SWIFT?'.  Not that there is anything wrong with Taylor, just not my style.  FINALLY, I decided to put my IPOD on shuffle.  And guess what pops up? Oh yeah, Red Balloon.  THIS IS THE SONG DUANE WROTE FOR ME! Ok not really, but I always considered it our song because he wrote it while I was there with him.  OMG EVEN THE CAR IS TRAUMATIC IN TIMES LIKE THESE. 

FINALLY, finally, some good broadway came on.  It is hard to feel in love, or hurt when you can rock out to a song like Madame Guillotine.  It was good times. 

Also, tonight I am going to go see The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.  I am super excited about it.  I am sure I will blog about it.  It has Heath Ledger in it, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Paloma Faith.  So, it should be awesome times.

No comments:

Post a Comment