Monday, November 30, 2009

Office Chair Olympics

Yesterday we went out and got a tree, and also had Katalina's birthday party. I am sure you are thinking that I am going to blog about that today, and if you are, you are absolutely.....WRONG! I actually have been a slacker and have not uploaded the pictures OR the video from last night, so, those things will have to wait until tomorrow, or the next day. Or both. Maybe I will split them up. I AM blogging everyday after all.

Today was my first day in a new job. While I could bore you with the details of how my day went (it was fantastic!) and what I learned (loads!) and what kind of policies they have (don't harass people!), I am not going to. I want to talk about one thing. How amazing the chairs were. The people who make office chairs make a variety of shapes, colors and styles. Anything to suit your personal preference or need. Having worked in an office setting for the majority of my adult life, I can assure you that I have sat in many an office chair. However, none can compare to this office chair I sat in today.

Picture this, you sit down, and all the sudden you feel like you are sitting in a fluffy cloud watching a rainbow while sipping lemonade. THAT is how this chair felt. It had a little partition in it, so your bum dipped in a little in the chair, and also your legs did too. It also felt like the inside was made of the memory foam stuff. I am sure it wasn't, but that is how it felt. It. Was. AMAZING.

Alright, so rule of the day: When working in an office, find the most amazing memory foam chair. If they don't offer them, don't work there.

Here is my share of the day: It speaks for itself:

No comments:

Post a Comment