Saturday, December 18, 2010

Look, I know I don't blog, but I am going to try more!

Alright, I know that I am no good at blogging recently.  Mostly, because I am lazy.  I will admit it.  I know, it's terrible.  However, I am going to pull the "I have three children" card, and say that's why I haven't blogged.  It's no excuse, I know it.  I have time on my hands recently though, and, therefore, I think that I should blog more.  Plus, blogging, similar to working out, makes me happy.  I need to do more things in my life that make me happy.

Since I haven't blogged, for, OH, like a year.  Here is what happened.

I have been in two different theater productions.  They were super awesome and fun.  I would post pictures of them, but I don't want to right now.  Sorry.  I have dated and broken up with two boys.  No, they were not mistakes, they were both good guys, just, not the right guys I suppose. And, they were younger than me, which puts things that we want on two different levels.  I quit my job, and went back to school.  I have been doing American Sign Language for the past semester, and will probably continue it next semester.  Next Fall I will go back to Westminster.  Also, just so you know, I am going back to Westminster because I am an educational elitist.  I need to be perched back up on my white tower, thank you very much.

To make some MONEH, I work at my family's business, which is a bar.  This is kind of funny since I am a terrible drinker, and didn't know the difference between Vodka and Tequila until I started working with my Dad. Not. Even. Kidding.  Mind you, my dad has owned a bar, for, hold on, let me calculate...MOST OF MY LIFE.  However, I was never that girl that stole her Father's liquor and had crazy parties.  I made movies with my friends, and went toilet papering.  That was the extent of my rebellion.  I like the bar business though, the people are funny, and I enjoy it.

As of today, all my children have turned a year older than they used to be.  I now have a 7, 4, and 3 year old.  They are pretty much awesomer than any child ever.  For instance, I went on a date the other night, and my oldest turns to me and says "Mom, if he kisses you, remember to be sexy."  First off, I am not sure where he learned the word "sexy" well enough to put it into a sentence, which makes sense.  Second, I laughed so hard I snorted.  Wrong of me? Perhaps.  You would have laughed too if you had of been there.

For the record, I apparently was sexy.  Just saying.

Alright.  As for now, that catches you, my reader, up on what has been going on in my life.  Cause I know you have been on tenterhooks since last April.  You know, when I blogged last.  I HAVE to blog more now though, because, you see, I GOT A REALLY COOL MAC for Christmas.  A Mac.  It just screams USE ME, USE ME. For real, it's so pretty that I have to give it what it wants. So, blogging will be a part of my life now.

That is all for now, but I will blog more tomorrow. WOOO!

4 comments:

  1. Is it tenterhooks or tenderhooks? Whatever it is, I loved reading it. You are a grand entertainer my dear! I expect more soon. No. I demand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's tenterhooks, but I don't know. I will google it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Dictionary.com:
    on tenterhooks
    anxiously waiting for news about someone or something She was on tenterhooks until her son called and said he was not hurt.
    Etymology: based on the literal meaning of tenterhook (a hook that holds cloth that is stretched to dry), suggesting that someone's emotions are tightly stretched like a piece of cloth held by tenterhooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! You are so lucky to be going back to Westminster. Do you know what you are going to major in? So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete