Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Severian!

So, technically yesterday was Severian's birthday.  Yes, seven years ago (yesterday) I went into the hospital and had my first child cut out of my stomach like a little alien.  Severian made me a Mommy, and it has been a crazy seven years since he was born.

We had his birthday party today, mostly because he was at his Dad's yesterday.  It was super fun, he got his glow dome that he has been asking for everyday since the moment he saw a commercial for it.  He also played with it all day, that was way cute. He had a Cars cake, and Star Wars decorations.  Way fun.

Other than that, today was not way amusing.  Sev got all art things for his birthday, and a bin to put them in, since he loves to create things.  And, the kids played with them most of the day.  Now they are watching a Christmas movie before bed.  WHICH, BY THE WAY is a RECORDED movie, because apparently, they don't have kids Christmas movies on tonight.  Which I found weird.

All in all, it's been a pretty good day.  To make this blog more amusing, however, I give you this:

No comments:

Post a Comment