Monday, April 5, 2010

WHY?!

WHY IS IT APRIL 5TH AND SNOWING!?

I am so cold, I have been cold for days, DAYS I TELL YOU! Easter was super fun, but it was COLD.

I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A NORMAL BLOG POST BECAUSE I AM SO COLD, I THINK MY FINGERS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF AND THEN I WILL BE TYPING WITH THE STUMPS OF MY FINGERS. I AM SO COLD THAT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO EVEN SHUT OF THE CAPS KEY!!! WHERE IS SPRING!!!!!!!!

And where is a boy who will cuddle with me? HUH EASTER BUNNY?! Fat good the Easter Bunny is when you are an adult. He just brings you Easter Candy which makes you fat so that you can't go out and date again. Rude. I hate you Easter Bunny.

On the plus side my children have been on a sugar high for the past two days and were running around the living room in circles today. OH, did I mention they were completely naked and screaming? It was awesome.

That is all. I can't even think, I am so cold. My feet are blue, BLUE.

Ok not really. I guess I see where Severian gets his drama from.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linds, I just read this. I think it's time you blog again. You're so funny!

    ReplyDelete