Monday, December 20, 2010

Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody, Everywhere

Ugh.  Today has been quite the day.  Mostly because it started out with Ender puking.  Yes, puking, all over.  Then, we cleaned most of the day.  This is an excellent thing to do, and now my room is super duper sparkly.  However, I am not a good cleaner at all.  AT ALL.  I can't focus! I wish that I was like my Mom, who can clean really well, and get things done.  I am one of those people where I will find something random on the floor and say "HEY, oh my GAWD! What is this?! Is this a treasure from Egypt?! Is it a long lost piece of jewelry?!  Oh.  No.  It's only the back of my earring.  Sweeeeet! I've been looking for that."  Then I will proceed to wander around and look at things because I have lost the flow of what I was doing.  It's rough times. 

Obviously, it takes me a long time to get things clean.  

It is now done though! WOOO.  It is so pretty and sparkling, and I got all my new computer stuff set up on my desk, and the old stuff put away in my closet.  Things, are good.  And tomorrow, I get to run lots of errands with my Mom to get ready for Christmas.  

Quite the eventful day.  That is all.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment