Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wait What?

I really don't have a lot that is new, but I am blogging because I am awake and wired.  Severian has had an ear infection for the past three days, and that has been a little rough, just because he has been sick.  Ender and Katalina have also been under the weather, but not terribly.  I have been working, and stuff.  Not. That. Amazing.  I did have a rather amazing Harry Potter marathon today.  I ended up watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today by myself, as I had rented it from Redbox.  I was desperately hoping that the second time around it would be great.  Nope.  I do like the movie until the Weasley's house burns down.  Then, when that happened, I yelled at the screen and remembered why I didn't like that movie.  I then went over to my friend Tyler's house and we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.  I do like that movie, despite the things that they left out.  Seriously, the last thirty minutes are well worth it.  So that was good times. 

So, since this blog is boring, here is a great song that you should all listen too, and then you won't be bored anymore!!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment