Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I know I suck

 Yeah I know.  I am the worst blogger EVER.  Mostly, I changed bedrooms like a month ago, and I have been busy getting that set up, and, really mostly, I have been sick, and thus, I have been BORING!

Seriously, seriously.  The best thing that has happened is I cleaned my room, and then it got messy again.  Even the kids have been sick.

Oh, and I cleaned my car.  That was pretty cool.  And I turned 28, so I am old now.  OH, and I got bangs! That is pretty cool too.


Other than that, seriously, almost nothing has happened. The kids have been sick. I have been sick. My mom has been sick. I have been working (my chair is still pretty amazing, thank you for asking). THAT IS IT!

However, I am going to Vegas tomorrow, so that is exciting, and I need to get back in the habit of blogging because it is not like I DON'T SIT AT A COMPUTER ALL NIGHT BEFORE BED. Facebook is a demanding mistress.

Alright, I heart all of your faces (not that anyone reads my blog anymore), and I promise to update soon.

muchluf.

1 comment: